0. Getting Started
1. Account Creation and Initialization
2. Employee Master Setup
3. Cost Management Setup
4. Integrating SaaS
5. Setup Billing
SaaS Integration Guide
Active! gate SS
Adobe CC (Enterprise plan)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
App Store Connect
Google Cloud Platform
Google Drive with Service Account
Google Tag Manager
HRBrain Talent Management
HRMOS Talent Management
HRMOS diligence and indolence
Job Can Recruitment Management
Job Kan Attendance Management
Job Kan Labor HR
KING OF TIME
Kintone (Japanese version)
LINE WORKS (OAuth linkage)
List of supported SaaS
Meta Ads Manager
Money Forward Cloud Accounting
Money Forward Cloud Accounting Plus
Money Forward Cloud Agreement
Money Forward Cloud Attendance
Money Forward Cloud Expense
Money Forward Cloud Invoice
Money Forward Cloud Payroll
Money Forward Cloud payable
Recruitment batch Kanrikun
Smaregi Time Card
TOYOKUMO Safety Confirmation Service 2
Tareru Dokodemo Cabinet
Trust Login by GMO
Webex by CISCO
Wordpress self-host (API)
Workplace from Meta
freee sign (formerly NINJA SIGN)
job can payroll
job can workflow
kintone (global version)
raku raku sales
Check SaaS license status
Custom Apps（Manual Integration）
How can I learn more about how to work with cloud services?
How to link cloud services managed by other business divisions and departments?
Integration Log Function
Inviting other users
Need to stop the integrated service
Request an unsupported SaaS or feature to be added
Troubleshooting failed integrations
User Type Judgment Criteria: Quick Reference
About alert types
Account Provisioning (register a new SaaS account)
Delete/deactivate an account in the Admina by Money Forward
Do you have a retired account left?
Export account data
Manage former employee accounts (Employee offboarding)
Retired account export
Slack Notification Settings
What is Last Activity
Analyze the cost situation (Insight)
Check the payment status of SaaS
Cost Management with CSV Data
Manage SaaS contract dates
Manage SaaS invoices and receipts
Use cost management β
Can I use two-factor authentication (2FA) to log into Money Forward Admina?
Deleted users in Google Analytics remain in Money Forward Admina
How to get an account with Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.
I want to change my Money Forward Admina login password
If you link with the Money Forward Cloud Series, you will receive a security notification email
Integration procedures when 2FA (two-factor authentication) is enabled
Money Forward Admina sync status and how to deal with errors
To change your Money Forward Admina billing address
User name display (acquisition criteria)
What happens if the person who linked the cloud service retires?
What if IP address restrictions are applied on the SaaS side?
What is the difference between roles?
[Integration Error] Authentication error occurs when login using Google Authentication or SSO.
About the event that multiple Salesforce email addresses are displayed
About the event that the user deleted by Atlassian remains as retired
Error with Google OAuth integration.
Error: Google hasn't verified this app
How to Setup SAML
How to calculate prices
How to setup SCIM
How to setup SCIM (Okta Integration Network)
Table of Contents
- All Categories
- SaaS Management
- Integration Log Function
Integration Log Function
Updated by Yasuhiro Miyoshi
Logs in cloud services and Admina by Money Forward can now be viewed.
In addition to linkage (synchronization), logs of account deletion and deactivation operations are also included.
- Data is available after February 25, 2022.
- The retention period is 1 year.
- The log of unlinkage is not included at this time.
- This log will be saved even after the linkage is canceled.
Procedure for checking logs
From the Integration menu, select Integration Log.
- Date and time: The date and time at the time of operation are displayed. Start and end periods can be specified.
- Service / Workspace: Displays the name of the cloud service and workspace to be operated.
- Executor: Displays the email address of the user who performed the operation.
- Operation: Displays the contents of each operation: Synchronize, Delete, and Disable. Filtering can be performed for each operation.
- Target: The target workspace name is displayed for synchronization ( integration), and the target email address is displayed for account deletion and deactivation.
- System Messages: Errors and other messages are displayed.
- Result: Success and, failure are displayed. Filtering is also possible.
- Executor: Filter by the person (email address) who performed the operation.
- Operation: Allows filtering if only the results of each synchronization, deletion, or deactivation are to be displayed.
- Show system operations: Check this box if you want to view the history of operations performed by the system, such as automatic synchronization at night.
By pressing the Export button, the displayed results can be exported to a CSV file.