0. Getting Started
1. Account Creation and Initialization
2. Employee Master Setup
3. Cost Management Setup
4. Integrating SaaS
5. Setup Billing
SaaS Integration Guide
Active! gate SS
Adobe CC (Enterprise plan)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
App Store Connect
Google Cloud Platform
Google Drive with Service Account
Google Tag Manager
HRBrain Talent Management
HRMOS Talent Management
HRMOS diligence and indolence
Job Can Recruitment Management
Job Kan Attendance Management
Job Kan Labor HR
KING OF TIME
Kintone (Japanese version)
LINE WORKS (OAuth linkage)
List of supported SaaS
Meta Ads Manager
Money Forward Cloud Accounting
Money Forward Cloud Accounting Plus
Money Forward Cloud Agreement
Money Forward Cloud Attendance
Money Forward Cloud Expense
Money Forward Cloud Fixed Assets
Money Forward Cloud Invoice
Money Forward Cloud Payroll
Money Forward Cloud payable
Recruitment batch Kanrikun
Smaregi Time Card
TOYOKUMO Safety Confirmation Service 2
Tareru Dokodemo Cabinet
Trust Login by GMO
Webex by CISCO
Wordpress self-host (API)
Workplace from Meta
freee sign (formerly NINJA SIGN)
job can payroll
job can workflow
kintone (global version)
raku raku sales
Check SaaS license status
Custom Apps（Manual Integration）
How can I learn more about how to work with cloud services?
How to link cloud services managed by other business divisions and departments?
Integration Log Function
Inviting other users
Need to stop the integrated service
Request an unsupported SaaS or feature to be added
Troubleshooting failed integrations
User Type Judgment Criteria: Quick Reference
About alert types
Account Provisioning (register a new SaaS account)
Delete/deactivate an account in the Admina by Money Forward
Do you have a retired account left?
Export account data
Manage former employee accounts (Employee offboarding)
Retired account export
Slack Notification Settings
What is Last Activity
SaaS Activity Management
Analyze the cost situation (Insight)
Check the payment status of SaaS
Cost Management with CSV Data
Manage SaaS contract dates
Manage SaaS invoices and receipts
Use cost management β
Device features FAQ
How to create a device ledger CSV for import
List of management items
Use device functions
Can I use two-factor authentication (2FA) to log into Money Forward Admina?
Deleted users in Google Analytics remain in Money Forward Admina
How to get an account with Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.
I want to change my Money Forward Admina login password
If you link with the Money Forward Cloud Series, you will receive a security notification email
Integration procedures when 2FA (two-factor authentication) is enabled
To change your Money Forward Admina billing address
User name display (acquisition criteria)
What happens if the person who linked the cloud service retires?
What if IP address restrictions are applied on the SaaS side?
What is the difference between roles?
[Integration Error] Authentication error occurs when login using Google Authentication or SSO.
About the event that multiple Salesforce email addresses are displayed
About the event that the user deleted by Atlassian remains as retired
Error with Google OAuth integration.
Error: Google hasn't verified this app
How to Setup SAML
How to calculate prices
How to setup SCIM
How to setup SCIM (Okta Integration Network)
Table of Contents
Updated by Yasuhiro Miyoshi
Custom Apps（Manual Integration）
This is a way to manually register SaaS and accounts in the Admina by Money Forward.
This feature enables the following actions
- Manually register SaaS that are already integrated with the Admina by Money Forward (e.g., when the SaaS plan is not supported and automatic integration is not possible).
- Manually registering SaaS that are not integrated with the Admina by Money Forward, as well as in-house and on-premise systems.
How to register SaaS manually
Manually register SaaS that can be supported by the Admina by Money Forward.
Even though SaaS can be integrated with Admina by Money Forward, there are cases where automatic integration is not possible depending on the SaaS subscription plan. As an example, we will explain the manual registration of Adobe CC.
Customers with plans other than the Enterprise plan can centralize their accounts by manually registering Adobe CC.
- Search Adobe CC、and click [If you need to manage the service manually]
- Enter any name for the Workspace Name and click [Create]. (By default, the organization name from the Admina by Money Forward environment creation is entered.)
- The service will be registered in the service list with the name of the workspace created by Adobe CC.
Manually Integration non-compliant SaaS and in-house systems
This section describes the procedure for managing SaaS and system accounts that do not exist in the Integration List, such as systems running in-house.
- From Integration, click the "Register and manage services without integration" button. (You can search for a service by entering an appropriate string in the service name to make the button easier to display.)
- When you enter a service name or URL, you can select a service name if the service is registered in the Admina by Money Forward database. If you do not have a service name, such as an in-house operated service, select "Name arbitrarily" and enter the name. Enter a workspace name and click the [Create] button.
- Confirm that the registered service is displayed; if you want to change the URL or service name, you can do so by clicking the "Edit" button in the upper right corner.
Add account information to your registered services
Add or edit information about your account to the services you have added.
Manually register account
- Click on the right-most arrow portion of the added service and click the "Edit" button.
- The Edit Custom Workspace screen will appear, and you can add or edit the items displayed.
- Name：You can select an already registered employee master or enter any value.
- Mail Address：If the user selected in Name has an e-mail address, it will be entered automatically. Arbitrary values can also be entered.
- License：Any license name and total quantity can be set and assigned to that user.
- example）A Basic license and a Pro license are created and a Pro license is assigned to a user. The number of used licenses is increased by 1 and the number of unused licenses is decreased by 1.
- Role：You can choose from Admin, Guest, or Other.
- 2FA: You can set whether 2FA login is implemented, enabled or disabled.
After entering all the information, click the "Apply" button to start the account registration process.
Bulk account registration
Batch registration of registered system accounts.
- Click the right-most arrow for the added service and click "Account Import.
- The Import Account screen will appear. Download the template file (.csv) from the "Download template file"
- Fill in the form according to the format of the downloaded template and save it in UTF-8 format. (Line 7 is an example, please delete it.)
- After saving, drop the file and it will automatically go through the registration process.Check the "Delete Missing Accounts" checkbox and upload to delete accounts that do not exist in the CSV file.
- Confirm that your account has been registered.